Thursday, October 25, 2012

Support



"We ought to support people like these, that we may be fellow workers for the truth." 3 John 1:8.

In case you can't tell, I really like being able to share neat ideas with you. I love growing in the faith along side you. And, I really like the ability to support you, in your beliefs, by passing along messages like I often do.

But, sometimes I get discouraged. I've decided to add this little button on the side of my blog. It's a reminder for both me and you. It's to remind us that even when we don't seem to have any support, God is still there with us. It is to remind us that we are here to support one another and each other's faith.

How do we do this?

I am always encouraged and supported whenever someone leaves a comment. I'm supported when I have the blessing of someone's prayers. And, I'm supported when I hear back from you whether it be about a post or just about life in general. I'd love to talk about almost anything with you. Feel free to email me at schmidtj@csl.edu.

And, don't forget to also be there to do these sort of things (fellowship, prayer, response) for those around you.

Don't be afraid to pass this site along. Maybe I'll post something that someone really needs to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment