Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Tattered Man (Image Comics) by Jim Palmiotti and Justin Gray


As you probably know, my favorite Superhero is Marvel's Spider-Man...

But, my close second is Haunt by Image Comics. This May, Image Comics is coming out with a new hero called the Tattered Man. This reminds me of a mix between Marvel's "Spirit of Vengeance" the Specter (who I think is pretty awesome) and the physical aspects of DC's Ragman (who is one of my favorite bad guys).

Also, this new being's origins stem from the WWII Nazi Concentration Camps as a way to fight against the Nazis. And I do like fighting Nazis. Now this spirit has re-appeared in New York, finding its Ghost Rider-like job of spreading vengeance unfinished.

The writers behind this comic (Jim Palmiotti and Justin Gray) have also worked on five years worth of comic books for Jonah Hex together and Palmiotti (among other things) has written Deadpool.

So... I'll definitely be sure to check out this new series.

Here's a link if you want to learn more: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=31506

No comments:

Post a Comment