Thursday, June 23, 2011

Comic Book Storage

The other day I put most of my comic books online. I found out that I have over 300 comic books with over 100 being Spider-Man. The website I used was StashMyComics.com, a free organization service.

They also provide a way to add comics you want onto a "wish list." As I browsed the website I found some pretty cool covers: (Featuring Venom, Mesphito, Anti-Venom, Stephen Colbert, Michelangelo, and the New Goblin)

the Amazing Spider-Man 569B
the Amazing Spider-Man 545B



the Amazing Spider-Man 571B
the Amazing Spider-Man 573C

S.H.I.E.L.D. 1B


the Amazing Spider-Man 595B




Did you know that the Amazing Spider-Man featured Pres. Obama on the cover; later to feature a variant cover of Nixon in a much similar fashion?




No comments:

Post a Comment